The INNOSILICON low power mixed signal HDMI-IPTM Transmitter PHY/controller provides a complete HDMI 1.4b standard compliant transceiver interface solution for delivering video and audio streams from a HDMI source such as Set-top Box to a HDMI sink such as a HDTV. It is optimized for high speed (up to 3.4Gbps per TMDS link) High-Definition applications with robust timing and small silicon area in multiple processes. The HDMI transmitter solution contain all HDMI components including all I/O libs, high performance wide range PLL, Video/Audio/control processing unit.
Controller is also available.
- HDMI 1.4a/b, 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 standard compliant transmitter
- Low power, overall power is optimized to be less than 60mW during all working modes
- Supports data rate from 25MHz, 1.65bps up to 3.4Gbps over a Single channel HDMI
- TMDS Tx Drivers with programmable output swing, resister values and pre-emphasis
- Supports all DTV resolutions including 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080P
- Digital video interface supports a pixel size of 24, 30, 36 or 48 bits color depth in RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4 or YCbCr 4:2:2 (ITU.656)
- DDC Bus I2C slave interface at 3.3V
- HDCP encryption engine
- I2S and SPDIF Audio Interface
- I/O and ESD included
- Very Low power
- Small Area, easy to integrate
- Test chip and test board available
- FPGA integration support available