The Consumer Electronics Control (HDMI-CEC) is a bi-directional serial bus designed to control multiple HDMI devices with a single remote-control. It allows users to control devices connected through HDMI from a single node. HDMI-CEC core is compliant with HDMI CEC 1.4b and HDMI CEC 2.0. HDMI CEC IIP is proven in FPGA environment. The host interface of the HDMI CEC can be simple interface or can be AMBA APB, AMBA AHB, AMBA AXI, VCI, OCP, Avalon, PLB, Tilelink, Wishbone or Custom protocol.
- Compliant with HDMI eARC RECEIVER protocol standard of HDMI version 2.1 specification
- Supports the reception of the following encrypted or unencrypted audio formats.
- -> 2-channel L-PCM
- -> Multi-channel L-PCM
- -> IEC 61937
- -> One bit audio
- Supports ACP, ISRC1, and ISRC2 U-bit Messages Structures
- Supports ECC (Error Correcting Code) decoding and error correction.
- Supports biphase-mark decoding
- Supports falling-edge de-modulation.
- Supports the following functions over the eARC Common Mode Data Channel:
- -> Discovery and disconnect
- -> Heartbeat
- -> Status bits
- -> Audio Latency Control
- -> Capabilities Data Structure
- Fully synthesizable
- Static synchronous design
- Positive edge clocking and no internal tri-states
- Scan test ready
- Simple interface allows easy connection to microprocessor/microcontroller devices
- Single site license option is provided to companies designing in a single site.
- Multi sites license option is provided to companies designing in multiple sites.
- Single Design license allows implementation of the IP Core in a single FPGA bitstream and ASIC.
- Unlimited Designs, license allows implementation of the IP Core in unlimited number of FPGA bitstreams and ASIC designs.
- The HDMI CEC interface is available in Source and netlist products.
- The Source product is delivered in plain text verilog. If needed VHDL,SystemC code can also be provided.
- Easy to use Verilog Test Environment with Verilog Testcases
- Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Simulation Scripts with waiver files
- IP-XACT RDL generated address map
- Firmware code and Linux driver package
- Documentation contains User s Guide and Release notes.