High Accuracy, low-noise sigma delta DAC
The semi-digital FIR filter topology of the FIRDAC makes the FIRDAC behave as a multi-bit DAC. This gives the converter its excellent OOBN and makes the system robust against clock jitter and other error sources typically associated with 1-bit converters while maintaining excellent THD and good matching properties.
The AXIOM_PULLFIRDAC is ideally suited for digitalto- analog conversion in front of (analog) class-D or class-AB amplifiers. In addition this IP is delivered together with up-sampling / interpolation filters as signal pre-processing. The design and layout of the FIRDAC is a highly automated process, easy to scale and good portable to several CMOS technologies.
View High Accuracy, low-noise sigma delta DAC full description to...
- see the entire High Accuracy, low-noise sigma delta DAC datasheet
- get in contact with High Accuracy, low-noise sigma delta DAC Supplier
Block Diagram of the High Accuracy, low-noise sigma delta DAC
sigma delta DAC IP
- 24-bit Sigma Delta Stereo Audio Ulter low area silicon provenin 28nm DAC
- Low power 24bit few Ksps sigma Delta silicon proven DAC IP Core
- 24-bit Sigma Delta Charge-Redistribution DAC (High bandwidth)
- 24-bit Sigma Delta Stereo Audio Digital-to-analog Converter in TSMC 28nm
- 18-bit Sigma Delta Stereo Audio 28nm silicon proven in TSMC 28HPC ADC
- 32-bit sigma delta digital-to-analog converter for seismic & precision application in TSMC 180nm