On the transmitter side, the PHY layer receives its inputs from the Media Access Control (MAC) layer. There are three separate processing chains: A) HomePlug 1.0.1 Frame Control (FC) data, B) HomePlug AV2 Frame Control data, and C) HomePlug AV2 Payload data. This IP implements the HomePlug AV2 payload data stream.The design includes a CRC, a Scrambler, a Turbo Convolutional Encoder, and an Interleaver.
On the receiver side, The AV2 Payload Data Decoder consists of a Channel De-interleaver followed by a Turbo Convolutional Decoder, a De-scrambler and a CRC removalunit to recover the AV2 Payload data.
- Supports rates½ and 16/18 coded input.
- FEC block size support : 16, 72, 136, 264, 520 bytes
- Configurable number of Iterations.
- LLR width 14 bits
- Max-Log Map algorithm.VK-3052
- Compliant with HomePlug AV Specification Version 2.1
- Cyclic Redundancy check (CRC)
- Channel Interleaving / DeInterleaving
- Bypassing mode for Scrambler/De-Scrambler.
- Bypassing mode for Channel Interleaver/DeInterleaver.
- Puncture/De-Puncture units.
- Turbo Encoder design.
- System Model (MATLAB).
- Synthesizable Verilog.
- Verilog Test Benches.