I2C Bus Interface Slave -Base version
The DI2CS is a technology independent design which can be implemented in a variety of process technologies.
View I2C Bus Interface Slave -Base version full description to...
- see the entire I2C Bus Interface Slave -Base version datasheet
- get in contact with I2C Bus Interface Slave -Base version Supplier
- DO-254 I2C Master Serial Interface Controller 1.00a
- TSMC based IO & ESD solutions supporting GPIO, I2C,RGMII, SD, LVDS, HDMI & analog/RF across multiple technology nodes
- A 28nm Wirebond IO library with dynamically switchable 1.8V/ 3.3V GPIO, 5V I2C open-drain, 1.8V & 3.3V analog, OTP program cell, and HDMI & LVDS protection macros - featured across a variety of metal stack and pad configuration options
- A 16nm/12nm Flip-Chip IO library with dynamically switchable 1.8V/3.3V GPIO, 5V I2C open-drain, 5V OTP and 1.8V / 3.3V analog
- A 22nm Wirebond IO library with dynamically switchable 1.8V/3.3V GPIO, 3.3V I2C open-drain, & analog cells
- A 65nm Wirebond IO library with 1-3.3V GPIO, 3.3V pulse-width modulation cell, I2C & SVID open-drain, 3.3V & 5V analog and OTP program cell