The Inter IC (I2C) bus is a 2wire bidirectional bus that provides a simple and efficient way to exchange data between integrated circuit devices. The I2C interface allows a SoC to exchange data with other I2C devices such as micro-controllers, EEPROMs, real time clock devices, A/D converters, and
LCDs. The two wire bus minimizes device interconnections.
- Supports standard, fast and high speed modes.
- Supports both 7bit and 10bit addressing.
- Software programmable Slave Address.
- START, STOP, and REPEATED START condition generation.
- Software control for ACK/NACK generation
- Programmable fast or standard mode.
- Supports automatic switching to high speed mode.
- Includes collision detection and arbitration.
- Start Byte feature.
- General Call address feature
- Single clock synchronous design.
- SoC Integration
- Fully synthesizable Verilog RTL source code
- Synthesis & STA constraints
- Synthesis Scripts
- STA scripts