The present IP is a Voltage Detector (VDT) circuit. The IP detects the voltage level of input voltage, VIN1P0, of which the normal operating range is 0.9V~1.1V. When the detected supply voltage (VIN1P0) increases beyond the detection level (VR1P0), the corresponding output V1P0_RY is generated as a high level logic(V33) and V1P0_RYN as a low level logic, or vice versa, when the detected voltage(VIN1P0) decreases below the detection level(VF1P0), the corresponding output V1P0_RY is generated as a low level logic and V1P0_RYN is generated as a high level logic.
- Process: IBM 65nm 3.3/1.0V (CMOS 10SF) (used device: dgxnfet, dgxpfet, opppcres )
- Supply Voltage: 3.3v±10%, 1.0v±10%
- Average Current (V33): <1uA
- Operating Junction Temperature: -40°C ~ +25°C ~ +125°C
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp