The T2M 802.11 P is silicon proven wireless solution. It support IEEE 802.11p (3, 4.5, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 27 Mbps) and Wi-Fi alliance certification. . The single stream 1x1 IEEE 802.11P mode provides up to 27Mbps data rate. It supports Channel estimation based on the L-LTF symbol and re-estimation using data symbols.
The Detection/synchronization based on L-STF and L-LTF symbols. It offers Carrier frequency offset (CFO), DC offset (DCO) and tracking estimation and compensation. Doppler effect correction task based on the channel re-estimation.
It offers the high band width of 10 Mhz and operates at 40 Mhz Master clock.
- IEEE 802.11 p fully compliant
- Compliance with standard validated by Agilent and Rohde Schwarz equipment
- Interoperability validation with commercial devices
- Fully synthesizable RTL VHDL-Verilog source code
- C source code of the upper MAC layer
- Self-checking Testcases/verification specification
- FPGA synthesis and simulation scripts
- Reference design documentation
- Emergency Vehicle Priority
- The Emergency vehicle broadcasts its arrival through its on board unit. Infrastructure equipment such as traffic lights stops intersecting traffic and relays this information to vehicles out of range of the Emergency Vehicle.
- Other vehicles give way.
Block Diagram of the IEEE 802.11p Baseband IP IP Core