IEEE 802.3bw 100BASE-T1 Ethernet PHY
It consists of an analogue hard macro and an RTL code for the digital, including PMA, PCS, MII and MDIO register functionality. It includes all the feature of Open Alliance BroadR-Reach® and IEEE 802.3bw including link status and quality monitor.
Link training time is controlled well below the limits imposed by the standard even in noisy environment.
The detection of open/short circuit on the line with accurate distance-to-fault reporting as well as SQI Measurement is implemented on the PHY.
Clock is generated with an internal VCXO or can be externally provided.
It requires only few external components. The IP can be interfaced with standard MAC Controller via MII/RMII Interface.
Canova Tech is BroadR-Reach® licensed by Broadcom Corporation.
The CT25204 is today implemented on 180nm silicon process and can be easily ported to lower geometries processes technologies to allow maximum integration.
View IEEE 802.3bw 100BASE-T1 Ethernet PHY full description to...
- see the entire IEEE 802.3bw 100BASE-T1 Ethernet PHY datasheet
- get in contact with IEEE 802.3bw 100BASE-T1 Ethernet PHY Supplier
Block Diagram of the IEEE 802.3bw 100BASE-T1 Ethernet PHY IP Core
- integrated Secure Element (iSE) for automotive - Hardware Security Module HSM - Security Enclave - Security Subsystem - PQC Ready
- RT-640 Embedded Hardware Security Module (HSM) for Automotive ASIL-B
- 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet SinglePHY
- 1000BASE-T1 & 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet DualPHY
- RT-645 Embedded Hardware Security Module (HSM) for Automotive ASIL-D
- MIPI D-PHY Universal IP in TSMC 16FFC for Automotive