The IGALVDT08B contain a differential driver (TX) and a re-ceiver (RX) for LVDS interface. It supports the data rate up to 1.5Gbps. There are four macro inside this IP, 1 channel TX, 2 channel TX driver IO, 1 channel RX and 2 channel RX receiver IO. The TX output common mode voltage is adjustable from 0.9V to 1.2V, and output swing is adjustable from differential +/-150mV to +/-450mV. The RX accepts differential 100mV in-put with common mode, VCM, from 1.1V to 0.5V.
- 4 hard macro: 1 channel TX, 1 channel RX, 2 channel TX and 2 channel RX.
- Reference: IEEE Standard: IEEE std 1596.3-1996
- 2.5V analog supply and 0.9V digital supply operation
- Maximum speed: 1.5Gbps
- TX on die termination build in
- RX on die termination build in
- TX output common mode voltage : 0.9V to 1.2V
- TX output swing : +/-150mV ~ +/-450mV adjustable
- Operation temperature range: -40°C~125°C