IGAPLLV01A is a Spread Spectrum Phase Lock Loop (SSPLL), without external components and is designed to provide stable and accurate clock.
The IGAPLLV01A integrates a voltage controlled oscillator, a phase frequency detector a charge pump, a loop filter, three dividers and a delta sigma modulator for spread spectrum control.
A power-down mode is available to shut down the power of SSPLL circuit. Bypass and power down modes are both available.
- TSMC 16nm 0.8V/1.8V CMOS Logic FIN FET LL
- Metal scheme : 1P7M
- VCO frequency range from 1600MHz ~ 3600MHz
- Flexible input frequency range from 10MHz ~ 200MHz at SSC OFF
- Referance frequency range from 20MHz ~100MHz at SSC ON
- Spread spectrum Modulation frequency selection control
- Spread spectrum spread ratio control
- Spread spectrum on/off control
- Power down capability
- Bypass mode
- Lock detection function
- Operation temperature : -40C to 125C