CTAccel Image Processor (CIP) is a FPGA based high-performance image processing accelerator. By taking advantage of deeply pipelined logic and multiple PE’s, CIP improves server throughput and latency while reduces total cost of ownership.
- High Performance
- CIP accelerates a typical JPEG decode, resize and webp encode workflow on a CPU based server by up to 5 times, while reducing latency by two-thirds at the same time. This is made possible by offloading all encode, decode and pixel level processing to the more efficient FPGA.
- Low Power Consumption
- Each FPGA accelerators consumes only 20W of power. A single accelerator can raise server performance by 3 to 5 time. CIP can drastically increase compute density, which translates to less rack space and lower administration cost.
- Seamless Software Integration
- CIP is fully compatible with 2 of the most popular open source image processing software: ImageMagick and OpenCV. You get the flexibility of software and the performance of FPGA. No modification to your system software is required.
- Low Maintenance
- The FPGA accelerator can be reconfigured remotely. CIP can be easily reconfigured to maximized performance for your custom usage scenario.