The Processor Family for car radio, based on ARM® Cortex® cores, is designed to bring applications to new levels of integration while significantly reducing overall system cost.
This product family provides various combinations of features including audio DSPs, graphics acceleration unit, TFT / touchscreen interface, CAN interface, rear view camera and smartphone display replication interfaces.
Our offer is enriched by a complete, turnkey software solution that include middleware (connectivity stacks, file systems, etc.) and application software (media player, audio decoders, media library, iPod library, etc.).
This family of devices is fully scalable ranging from basic car radio to display audio systems with a high level of compatibility both at hardware and software levels.
- Core and infrastructure
- ARM® Cortex™-R4 MCU
- Embedded SRAM
- SDRAM controller
- Serial QIO NOR interface executable in place
- Parallel NAND/NOR controller
- Audio subsystem
- Sound processing DSPs
- Stereo channels hardware Sample Rate
- Audio DACs
- Digital audio interfaces (I2S/ multichannel
- Single ended stereo ADC with internal
- switching logic
- Differential Mono ADC with internal switching
- Media interfaces
- Secure-Digital Multimedia Memory Card
- USB 2.0 Interfaces
- SPDIF with CDROM block decoder support
- car radio and display audio applications