As part of INSIDE Secure’s award-winning silicon Intellectual Property (IP) product portfolio, the EIP-37 is the IP for accelerating the AES Key Wrap cipher algorithm (NIST-Key-Wrap & RFC3394). Designed for fast integration, low gate count and full transforms, the EP-37 accelerator provides a reliable and cost-effective embedded IP solution that is easy to integrate into SoCs that need high speed key wrap and (key) storage or key import and export systems
- Wide bus interface (128 bit data, 256 bit keys) or 32 bit register interface.
- Key/KEK sizes: 128, 192 and 256 bits.
- Includes key scheduling hardware.
- Supported modes: Nist AES Key Wrap.
- Memory interface for key, intermediate and result data storage up to 4096 bits (Maximum supported input data block size is 512 bytes)
- Fully synchronous design.
- Low Speed, Medium Speed, High Speed versions.
- Support for two ECC (Error Correcting Code) bits from the external memory
- Multiple IV loading options
- Unwrap result verification
- Fully synchronous design
- High-speed AES Key Wrap solution
- Silicon-proven implementation
- Fast and easy to integrate into SoCs
- Flexible layered design
- Complete range of configurations
- World-class technical support
- Hardware Reference and Programmer Manual
- Integration Manual
- Verification Specification
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL source code
- Self-checking RTL test bench, including test vectors and expected result vectors
- Simulation scripts
- High-speed Encrypt/Decrypt
- 62k gates (excluding external memory)
- 11.6 bits/clk
- up to 400 MHz
- Medium-speed Encrypt/Decrypt
- 39k gates (excluding external memory)
- 3.88 bits/clk
- up to 450 MHz
- Low-speed Encrypt/Decrypt
- 33k gates (excluding external memory)
- 2.42 bits/clk
- up to 450 MHz
- Key encryption
- Key protection