As part of INSIDE Secure’s award-winning silicon Intellectual Property (IP) product portfolio, the EIP-52 SM3 Engine implements the SM3 hash algorithm. The accelerators include I/O registers, hash calculation cores, message padding logic, and data scheduling logic. Designed for fast integration, low gate count, and maximum performance, the SM3 Engine provides a reliable and cost-effective SM3 IP solution that is easy to integrate into SoC designs.
- Register interface.
- Widebus interface with native algorithm bus widths.
- Message padding functionality.
- Hash context switching
- Hash continuation support.
- High-speed, medium-speed and low gate count SM3 solutions.
- Fully synchronous design
- High-speed SM3 solution.
- Silicon-proven implementation.
- Fast and easy to integrate into SoCs.
- Flexible layered design.
- Complete range of configurations.
- World-class technical support
- Hardware Reference and Programmer Manual
- Integration Manual
- Verification Specification
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL source code
- Self-checking RTL test bench, including test vectors and expected result vectors
- Simulation scripts
- 32.00 bits/clk
- up to 300 MHz
- 35.4k gates
- 16.00 bits/clk
- up to 500 MHz
- 26.3k gates
- Low gate count
- 7.76 bits/clk
- up to 750 MHz
- 18k gates
- Chinese algorithm