As part of INSIDE Secure’s award-winning silicon Intellectual Property (IP) product portfolio, the SafeXcel-IP-312 – SM4-XTS Accelerator is specifically suited for next generation processors deployed in networking and storage appliances and SSD controller chips. The SafeXcel-IP-312 SM4-XTS Accelerator does not only meet vendor requirements for very high throughputs, but also for fast integration and cost-effectiveness.
- Widebus interface
- Key size: 128 bits
- Key scheduling in hardware
- Hardware reverse (decrypt) key generation
- Supported modes: ECB and XTS
- Fully synchronous design
- Multiple high-speed versions (4-core, 16-core and 32-core versions)
- Multi-core engine with shared key scheduler for high throughput performance with low area overhead
- Optional: CTS (available on customer request)
- EIP-312x-4: 4-core ECB/XTS
- Throughput: 16 bits/clk achieving 14.4 Gbits/sec at maximum frequency.
- Maximum frequency 900 MHz in TSMC 28nm LVT.
- EIP-312x-16: 16-core ECB/XTS
- Throughput: 64 bits/clk achieving 54.4 Gbits/sec at maximum frequency.
- Maximum frequency 850 MHz in TSMC 28nm LVT.
- EIP-312x-32: 32-core ECB/XTS
- Throughput: 128 bits/clk achieving 105.6 Gbits/sec at maximum frequency.
- Maximum frequency 825 MHz in TSMC 28nm LVT.
- Hardware Reference and Programmer Manual.
- Integration Manual.
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL source code.
- Self-checking RTL test bench, including test vectors and expected result vectors.
- Synthesis scripts.