Intermediate-frequency amplifier consists of 3-stages amplifier with tunable gain, AGC system, linear output buffer for differential analog output, analog-digital converter for 2-bits digital output. Each stage of the amplifier has differential input and output. Gain is sequentially reduced from the last stage to the first stage. Also gain can be set manually.
Frequency range is 5...20 MHz.
- TSMC 0.18 um SiGe
- Wide gain range (0…62 dB)
- Low group delay time ripple vs. frequency and gain
- Analog and digital output modes
- Automatic gain control system
- Automatic gain control detector threshold adjustment in the digital mode
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)