The DesignWare® IP Prototyping Kits, part of the IP Accelerated initiative, center around a complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consists of a validated IP configuration and necessary system-on-chip (SoC) integration logic for a specific IP protocol, implemented on a Synopsys FPGA-based prototyping system.
With a proven reference design for the IP, designers can be instantly productive, enabling them to accelerate the integration of IP into their target SoC, optimize the IP configuration, and develop drivers and software applications with real world I/Os and hardware. The prototyping kit provides prototyping hardware with automation tools, and scripts and configuration files enabling fast iteration.
- IP Prototyping Kits come in multiple hardware/software configurations to meet your exact IP prototyping needs.
- The target IP core can be implemented on Synopsys’ HAPS-DX or HAPS-80 FPGA-based prototyping system using many different processors: ARC processor-based 32-bit SDP running Linux - PCIe connection to a PC with any processor
- Instant productivity for software development and IP integration
- Fully tested and pre-validated IP configuration that can be easily modified
- Proven, preloaded hardware, and software reference designs
- Software Development Platform running Linux® OS and reference drivers
- Scripts and configuration files to enable fast iteration
- Plugs into open source software tool chains
- Expandable and scalable to multiple IP interfaces and an entire SoC