IRIGtimeM implements an IRIG 200-04 compliant time synchronization master on FPGA devices. This IRIG-B master IP has been designed to support all the IRIG-B coded expressions as well as DCLS and AM modulations in order to provide maximum flexibility.
This IRIG-B master IP generates IRIG-B frames each second, including the mandatory and optional time information (seconds, minutes, hours, days, years, control functions and binary straight seconds) depending on the IRIG-B time code selected on the configuration. This IP has been designed to provide autonomous operation, requiring as less configuration as possible.
- IRIG 200-04 compliant time synchronization master
- Support for DCLS and AM modulations
- Support for all IRIG-B coded expressions, including year information, control functions and straight binary seconds
- Output type (IRIG-B timecode) configurable both before implementation and on the fly
- Precise IRIG-B output in order to provide nanoseconds precision
- 32-bit timestamp input for initial set up of the IP
- Periodic pulse output for testing