The Commsonic CMS0071 ISDB-S3 Demodulator is a high-performance (A)PSK demodulator core intended for ARIB STD-B44 ISDB-S3 advanced wideband digital satellite standard.
The demodulator provides an adaptable starting point for receiver sub-systems to be used in the next-generation of digital TV set-top-boxes, VSAT terminals and related test and monitoring equipment.
- Sync acquisition at -2dB C/N.
- Wide carrier acquisition range.
- Real IF, zero-IF or near-zero-IF.
- Variable ADC sampling frequency.
- BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK.
- Integrated LDPC and TMCC decoding.
- Automatic frame and slot acquistion.
- Single external clock source.
- Single external analogue AGC loop.
- All-digital timing and carrier recovery.
- Digital channel filtering.
- Optimised for ASIC, Xilinx and Altera.
- Plug-ins / Extensions
- Group-delay equalisation.
- ASICs for digital satellite TV reception.
- High-end interactive satellite terminals.
- Test, measurement and broadcast monitoring equipment.
- Multi-standard, adaptable (software defined) receivers.
Block Diagram of the ISDB-S3 demodulator IP Core