The ISDB-T 1-Segment Tuner is a low IF tuner covering a 470-860MHz UHF frequency range. The Tuner performs I-Q conversion to an IF frequency of 571kHz.
The Tuner IP includes two stage of RF gain control and an 8 bit programmable tracking filter, programmable channel filters and IF AGC. A wideband RF overload detector monitors the RF power levels. A programmable IF RMS power detector can be used in open or closed loop gain control mode. The combination of RF and IF gain control enables 100dB total gain control.
The IP core includes a fully integrated VCO that can be configured for high side or low side injection and includes a programmable charge pump, integrated loop filter and lock detect function.
- High Performance
- Low IF tuner covers 470-860MHz
- 98dB Maximum Gain
- 2.5dB Noise figure
- Signal range from -100 to +10dBm
- Integrated IF filter at 571kHz
- 80dB suppression at +/-1MHz
- Configurable 3/4 wire controller
- Self calibrating and programmable filter corner frequencies
- 8 Bit electronically tunable tracking filter
- RF overload detectors
- Clock PLL with variable output frequency
- Integrated AGC
- 100dB gain control
- 78dB IF Gain control
- 52dB RF gain control
- Open of closed loop AGC modes
- Low Power
- Single 1.8V supply with internal regulation
- 40mA total power consumption
- Fully integrated ISDB T3 core including all the analog and RF functionality. Fully integrated synthesizer. Seperate RF and IF gain control. An integrated FRAC-N synthesizer can be configured for a wide range of low cost crystal frequencies from 10MHz-52MHz. Low IF configuration. Integrated IF filter. Integrated tracking filter. Closed loop or open loop gain control.
- GDSII, Functional Verilog model, Liberty timing models - Customized layout for SoC integration. Design Documentation.
- Cell Phone Mobile TV
- Automotive TV Receivers
- Portable TV Devices
- Game consoles
- Home Audio and TV’s
Block Diagram of the ISDB-T1, Segment Tuner (470-860MHz UHF)