The JPEG 2000-RAW Encoder & Decoder IP-cores preserve perfectly the RAW output (Bayer pattern images) of Bayer-filter cameras with best-in-class JPEG 2000 compression. Offering a visually lossless quality, J2K-RAW allows also an automatic access to low-resolution preview thanks to the JPEG 2000 scalability.
With such a rapid evolution of available image resolution, the need for highly efficient image compression is bigger than ever before for RAW data. intoPIX offers now a range of IP-cores that can adress any resolutions of image sensors from HD up to 4K or even 8K
- Up to 4K 120 images per second
- Up to 2 Gbps
- Visually lossless compression
- Fits in a Xilinx Artix-7, Zynq , Kintex-7 and Virtex-7
- Fits in a Altera Cyclone V, Arria V and Stratix V
- JPEG 2000 Encoder
- JPEG 2000 Decoder
- Maximum codeStream bitrate
- Maximum Pixel rate
- Maximum Pixels per line
- Maximum bit depth per component
- 10 Bits/comp.
- 12 Bits/comp.
- Low Delay (Max 2 frames at encoder & 1 frame at decoder)
- Color Space
- Chrominance subsampling
- Tiling (Option)
- Compact J2K-RAW FPGA IP-cores
- Wavelet-based compression
- JPEG 2000 ISO/IEC 15444-1
- HD, 4K , 8K bayer pattern images
- High frame rates support for real-time or high speed.
- Higher image quality possibilities within a reasonable storage and bandwidth.
- Fast low-resolution preview access thanks to the JPEG 2000 scalability.
- Cameras (HD, 4K, 8K,...)
- High-speed Cameras
- Camera recorders
- Production and Post-production servers
- RAW images storage