The KJN-F4DEC conform to the JPEG baseline format for decompressing still images.
- The arithmetic accuracy satisfies the requirement of compliance testing of JPEG Part2 (ISO/IEC10918-2).
- Image Data I/O Format:Block Interleaved Format.
- Image Size:Any size that can be divided by MCU unit.
- Quantization table / Huffman table:Written from external during compression, and downloaded from compressed data during decompression.
- Marker:Automatically deciphered during decompression. Processed marker: SOI,SOF0,SOS,DQT,DHT,DRI,RSTm,EOI
- -CPU bus:8bit -Image Data bus:16bit -Compressed Data bus:16bit -Quantization:4(RAM) -Huffman:DC 2,AC 2 (RAM) -Sub sampling:444,422, 420,411,Gray,CMYK
- Specification Document
- Simulation environment
- Synthesis scripts
- Digital still cameras
- Video Phones
- Image scanner
- External board for PC
- Surveillance systems
- Image transfer devices
- Mobile terminals
- Smart phone
- Tablet devices
- Medical devices