JPEG Decoder is a standard high-performance solution for still image and video decompression applications.
At the rate of 30Mpps JPEG performs 12-22 times fast than conventional JPEG Decoders.
Widely used across the Image and Video applications.
- JPEG baseline decoder, 8 bits, 380MPel/s (4:2:0 format)
- input formats - 4:4:4, 4:2:0, 4:2:2 and 4:0:0 additional input formats (4:1:1 and 4:2:1)
- AXI4 migration
- Color space conversion to RGB
- Scaling in IDCT
- Scanline decode, progressive decoding, IO suspension
- Fully verified synthesizable RTL source code
- RTL test bench
- Evaluation Board
- Datasheet/Integration Guide/Verification Guide
- User Guide
- Camera, Set Top Box, Video Broadcast, Smart phone