The L Band Single-Ended Low-Noise Amplifier has been designed for use as a low noise amplifier for high performance wireless communications systems requiring a combination of low Noise Figure and high linearity.
The LNA utilizes an inductively degenerated common source architecture incorporating high Q integrated spiral inductors to allow an extremely low noise figure to be attained together with minimal external matching components.
This topology can be conveniently re-centred for operation at various frequency bands as required.
The LNA can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- TSMC 0.18um RF CMOS Process
- 1.8V Power Supply
- Sub 1.3dB Noise Figure
- High Linearity: -12dBm P1dB, > -2dBm IIP3
- Integrated LDO Regulator Available
- Integrated Precision Bandgap Reference
- Built-in Bandgap and Biasing Block Available
- Power-Down and Reset Modes
- Low Power Dissipation
- Compact Die Area
- Satellite Communications
- Multi-Mode and Multi-Band Wireless Systems
- Customizable for Various Wireless Applications
Block Diagram of the L Band Single-Ended Low-Noise Amplifier - TSMC 180nm