The Low Drop Out 3mA Capless Regulator is a regulator circuit which has been designed to provide 1.17-1.24V with a load current of up to 3.3 mA, having a low area and high accuracy.
The regulator’s architecture has been designed so that is stable without such an external capacitor, yet yielding a small area while consuming low ground current allowing low-drop operation.
The Low Drop Out 3mA Capless Regulator uses 3.3V thick oxide devices from standard 65nm LPe process. The circuit can be scaled for a range of load currents and capacitances.
- 65nm GF LPe Process with native NMOS
- 5 Metals Used
- 1.62V – 3.63V Input Voltage
- 1.17V – 1.24V Output Voltage
- 3.3mA Maximum Load Current
- Small Die Area
- Leakage Via Pass Device: 17nA
- Power Down Mode
- General Purpose Voltage Regulators
Block Diagram of the Low Drop Out 3mA Capless Regulator