E803 utilizes a 3-stage sequential pipeline to achieve an optimized balance between performance and cost. It can be equipped with secure execution technology to enhance system security. It is suitable for application fields that are sensitive to cost and power consumption and have certain requirements on performance, such as MCU and wireless connectivity.
- Instruction set: T-Head ISA (32-bit/16-bit variable-length instruction set);
- Pipeline: 3-stage;
- General register: 16 32-bit GPRs;
- Bus interface: Tri-bus (instruction bus + data bus + system bus) ;
- Memory protection: 0 to 8 optional protection zones;
- Tight coupling IP: Interrupt controller and timer;
- Multiplier: Single-cycle multiplier;
- Secure execution technology: Resists any hardware and software attacks, and increases system security;
- Low-power cache: Reduces system memory access latency, and improves memory efficiency;
- Interrupt response acceleration technology: Enhances the system's real-time performance to allow users to quickly enter the corresponding service program;
- -time performance to allow users to quickly enter the corresponding service program
- Speculative memory access technology: Reduce branch processing overheads, and improve access efficiency.
- Wireless Connectivity;
- Industrial Control.
Block Diagram of the Low power 32-bit processor with secure execution capability