The Novelics compiler-based family of advanced embedded memories include low-power, high- speed, and high-density configurable CAM targeting the most demanding SoC applications.
Embedded CAM block(s) are user-definable for organization and performance depending on your SoC, ASIC, or ASSP requirements.
Behind Novelics’ breakthrough embedded memory performance is an advanced compiler- based memory generator and optimizer, MemQuest™, which enables the concurrent optimization of embedded memory designs for power, speed, density, and DFT objectives.
- Based on patent-pending highdensity, low- power cell design
- Implemented in standard CMOS logic process
- Multiple match outputs
- Single-cycle match and lookup capability
- Comprehensive search functionality
- Supports binary and true ternary formats
- Designer selectable process node(s), power, speed, and aspect ratio
- Industry leading active power, leakage current, density and speed
- Optimized core and peripheral circuitry with in-situ power management
- Standby and power down modes
- Selectable power/speed tradeoffs
- Ideal for networking, communications, and compression applications
- Silicon-validated at major Foundries
- Support for 130nm with a migration path to 90nm, 65nm, and beyond at major foundries
- Flexible IP Licensing Models
- Supported Foundries: TSMC, UMC, SMIC, SilTerra, IBM, Chartered and Samsung