Novelics compiler-based family of advanced embedded memories includes low power, high speed, and high density configurable coolROM™ targeting the most demanding SOC applications.
Embedded coolROM™ block(s) are user definable for required configuration and provides an unprecedented mix of power, density and cost for SoCs.
Behind Novelics breakthrough embedded memory performance is an advanced compiler-based memory generator and optimizer, MemQuest™ that enables the concurrent optimization of power, speed, density, and DFM/DFT objectives.
- Based on proprietary, high density cell
- Single layer metal1 or Via programmable with “Zero” leakage current
- Standard CMOS logic process
- Best-in-class active power, leakage current, density, and speed
- Selectable process node(s), power, speed, and aspect ratio
- Advanced power management circuits
- Ideal for portable applications requiring ultra low power at high densities and high speed applications that can benefit from advanced power management features
- Flexible IP Licensing Models
- Up to 10x lower active power
- Negligible leakage current
- Up to 2x area savings compared to current industry solutions
- Lower cost due to higher density and standard logic processing
- Silicon & production validated
- Lower total cost of ownership and time-to-profit
- PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS: *(0.13ìm process node)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C - +125°C
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.8V – 1.32V
- Low power versions, optimized to operate at up to 400 MHz (0.13G worst case conditions with VDD=1.08V)