CT21406 is an low power Low Drop linear Regulator able to deliver up to 25mA.
The regulator can accept 3.6V maximum input and the output voltage can be dynamically selected among 4 predefined voltage values.
A power good signal indicates the stable output voltage at power-up.
The component is optimized for ease of use and integration in complex SoCs.
- Max Current 25mA
- Max Input Voltage 3.6V
- Digital Selection of 4 Output Voltages
- Power Good Output
- Operative temp. from -10Â°C to 60Â°C
- Technology: generic CMOS 0.35 um
- Low Power Portable and wearable devices
- Embedded micro sensors
- Energy Harvesting solutions
- Medical implantable devices
Block Diagram of the Low Power LDO with Output Selection