Dolphin Integration provides a complete Power Management IPs platform, toward three objectives:
- To standardize and ease Power Regulation Network integration
- To enable diverse optimizations
- To reduce Time-to-Market
To avoid expensive solutions, such as additional mask layer or external regulators, the DELTA library features a cost effective alternative with a set of Over-voltage Protection Modules (OPM). These companions for Dolphin Integration regulators enable over-voltage operation while using standard process 1.8 V devices.
The OPM-Angel-AR-LP is optimized to be used for retention mode in low power applications.
- Over-voltage protection biasing for embedded regulators
- Avoids expensive solutions while enabling direct battery connection.
- Built-in over-voltage protection (up to 3.63 V) using 1.8 V transistors
- Fixed 1.8 V regulated output voltage with 10% accuracy
- Low-leakage for SoC retention mode