CT23200 is an low power analog offset compensated switched capacitor comparator with programmable 8 bit ratio metric threshold.
The CT23200 has been designed to have 4 analog inputs: a programmable mux selects the analog signal to be compared.
The component is optimized for ease of use and integration in complex SoCs.
- 8 bits, 2MSPS pipeline AD Converter
- 0.25u Chartered Technology 3Metals, PiP Capacitors
- 2.5V Power Supply
- 2 single-ended input withsimultaneous S&H.
- Two modes of operation:
- Mode = ?0?: sample on 2 channels (in parallel) + 2 conversions(sequential)
- Mode = ?1?: sample on S&H-1 only(S&H2 disabled) + conversion
- 7 bits ENOB at full speed
- Current/Sample Rate of 1mA@2MSps
- Internal references from supplyvoltage
- Portable devices
- Industrial controllers
- Medical devices
- Embedded sensing
Block Diagram of the LP Comparator with Programmable Threshold IP Core