TC1700 is a FEC receiver adressing LTE, LTE-A, WiMAX, HSPA/+, and legacy 3G standard. It cover Rate matching , HARQ combining and turbo decoding.
The core uses a unique architecture that reduces by more than 50 % the silicon area when compared to separate single-mode Cores, with no restrictions on the flexibility and features set.
- - LTE rate matching : subblock deinterleaver, bit collection
- - HSPA rate-matching : E-DCH and HS-DSCH transport channels
- - HARQ combining
- Two performance profiles are available :
- - high performance profile for Base Station receiver
- - low power profile for User Equipement receiver
- Three levels of throughputs are available (8 iterations):
- - 12.5 to 25 Mbits/s
- - 150 to 300 Mbits/s
- - 300 to 600 Mbits/s
- The core is based on our robust and silicon-proven architecture that has been adopted by leading 4G system-on-chip manufacturers for both BS and UE receivers