Arm Mali-V76 is the next generation premium video processor, designed to bring stunning 8K content to home and mobile devices. The Arm Mali-V76 video processor provides significant area savings and uplifts in both encode quality and decode performance compared to its predecessor. The Mali-V76 video processor can deliver an 8K video stream at 60fps or partners can choose to leverage its flexibility to support 4x4 video walls at 1080p or 2x2 2160p walls, both at 60fps.
- Multi-standard video processor
- 10/8-bit HEVC, VP9, VP8, H.264, AVS+/AVS and legacy
- Simultaneous encode and decode
- Scalable 2-8 cores (8K60D/8K30E)
- Codec Support: For encode and decode: VP9 Profile 2 (10-bit) and Profile 0 (8-bit), HEVC Main 10 and Main, H.264 Hi10P/HP/MP/BP, VP8, JPEG.
- Decode only: MPEG4, MPEG2, VC-1/WMV, Real, H.263, AVS+/AVS.
- Bus Interface: AMBA4 AXI
- Memory System: MMU
- Performance: 1080p 60 to 4K120
- Premium mobile
- Home multimedia SoCs
- Consumer, IP and surveillance cameras
Block Diagram of the Mali-V76 Video Processor IP Core