You are here:
- Eight-bit CPU.
- Sixteen-bit program counter and data pointer.
- Eight-bit program status word.
- Eight-bit stack pointer.
- Internal ROM of 4k.
- Internal RAM of 128 bytes.
- Four register banks, each containing eight registers.
- Sixteen bytes, which may be addressed at the bit level.
- Eighty bytes of general-purpose data memory.
- Thirty-two input/output pins arranged as four 8-bit ports: P0 - P3.
- Full duplex serial data receiver/transmitter: SBUF.
- Control registers: TCON, TMOD, SCON, PCON, IP, and IE.
- Two external and three internal interrupt sources.
- Five Interrupts are provided.
- Fully synthesizable Register Transfer Level (RTL) VHDL.
full description to...
see the entire
get in contact with
8-bit Microcontroller - Intel 8051