The MicroCore Labs MCL51 is an ultra-small footprint, microsequencer-based, 100% instruction-set compatible, 8051 core that can be implemented in any FPGA or ASIC technology which can utilize as little as 312 LUTs of a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA.
- MicroCore Labs MCL51 is 100% Compatible with 8051 instruction set
- Vectored interrupts with up to 128 sources
- Proxy addressing for peripherals allows complete bus size flexibility
- MCL51 with UART (w/Intel-Hex Loader) and dual-timer consume as little as 312 LUTs of a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA
- MicroCore Labs MCL51 is unmatched ultra-small footprint due to microsequencer architecture
- Obfuscated Verilog for CPU core and plain Verilog for peripherals
- MicroCore Labs MCL51 is ideal for new 8051 designs as well as legacy replacements