The MXL_MPHY_S_090LL is a high-frequency low-power, low-cost, Physical Layer IP that supports the MIPI Alliance Standard for M-PHY. The IP can be used as a physical layer for many applications, including interfaces for display, camera, audio, video, memory, power management and Baseband to RFIC.
It supports the following standards: CSI-3, DSI-2, Uniport-M (UniPro1.41) LLI and JC-64.1 UFS.
By using efficient BURST mode operation with scalable speeds, significant power savings can be obtained.
Selection of signal slew rate and amplitude allows reduction of EMI/RFI, while maintaining low bit error rates.
- Supports MIPI Standard for M-PHY v3.0.
- Dual-simplex point-to-point interface with ultra low voltage differential signaling
- Slew-rate control for EMI reduction
- Supports HS modes GEAR 1-2
- Supports all Type-I LS modes (GEAR 0-7)
- 1- 3Gbps data rate in HS mode
- 0.01-576Mbps data rate in LS mode
- Suitable for copper and optical media
- Mixel’s LegorithmicTM approach allows for large number of different configurations
- Low power dissipation
- Data Sheet/Specifications
- GDSII data base
- LVS Netlist
- Integration Guidelines
- Timing Model
- Behavioral Model
- LEF File & RTL