Many traditional processors have a CMOS interface. However, many innovations in mobile image sensor technology have been developed in recent years and most of these sensors have MIPI CSI-2 interfaces. Many new applications want to leverage mobile innovations while utilizing traditional processors with specific requirements and capabilities.
Lattice CrossLink is a programmable video interface bridging device capable of converting image sensors with MIPI CSI-2 interface to CMOS at up to 6 Gbps. This bridge is available as free IP is available in Lattice Diamond for allowing easy configuration and setup.
- Supports MIPI DSI and MIPI CSI-2 Outputs up to 6 Gbps
- Supports parallel MIPI DPI, CMOS, RAW and RGB interfaces at over 150 Mhz
- Supports CSI-2 compatible video formats (RAW, RGB, and YUV) :
- 8-bit YUV420/422
- 10-bit YUV420/422
- 8-bit RAW8
- 10-bit RAW10
- 12-bit RAW12
- 24-bit RGB888
- Supports DSI compatible video formats (RGB) :
- Compliance with MIPI D-PHY Specification v1.1
- Compliance with DSI and CSI-2 Specification v1.1
Block Diagram of the MIPI CSI-2 to CMOS Image Sensor Bridge