The MXL-PHY-DSI-RX is a high- frequency low-power, low-cost, source-synchronous, Physical Layer supporting the MIPI Alliance Standard for D-PHY.
The IP is configured as a MIPI slave optimized for display interface applications (DSI).
The High-Speed signals have a low voltage swing, while Low-Power signals have large swing. High-Speed functions are used for High-Speed Data traffic while low power functions are mostly used for control.
- Consists of 1 Clock lane and up to 4Data lanes
- Supporting the MIPI Standard 1.1 for D- PHY
- Supports both high speed and low-power modes
- 80 Mbps to 1.5Gbps data rate in high speed mode
- 20 Mbps data rate in low-power mode
- High Speed Deserializers included
- Low power dissipation
- Data Sheet
- GDSII data base
- LVS Netlist
- Timing Model
- Integration Guidelines
- Behavioral Model
- LEF File for P&R
- One year support
- Platform (Optional)
- Consumer Electronics
Block Diagram of the MIPI D-PHY Receiver in TSMC 40nm LP