The CL12632IP is an ideal means to link mobile camera modules to baseband processers and baseband processers to LCD panels. The CL12632IP is designed to support data rate in excess of 1.5Gbps utilizing MIPI-DPHY specification.
- Input Clock Frequency 80MHz-750MHz
- Both Edge: nput Data Rate 160Mbps-1.5Gbps
- Single Edge: Input Data Rate 80Mbps-750Mbps
- Output Clock Frequency 20MHz~187.5MHz
- MIPI Alliance Specification for DPHY v1-1 compliant
- Low Power single 1.2V (Option:1.8/2.8/3.3V)
- 200mV swing MIPI D-PHY for low EMI
- Maximum Port: Clock 1 port / Data 1-4 port
- Escape Mode / Fail-safe circuit Options (Not include Lane control circuit)
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, Faraday, Megachips, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Alchip, VeriSilicon, PGC, KeyAsic.
- We can make Custom-IP from this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file