The MXL-DPHY-DSI-TX+ is a high-frequency low-power, source-synchronous, physical layer supporting the MIPI Alliance Specification for D-PHY v2.1, which is backward compatible with MIPI Specification for D-PHY v1.2. and D-PHY v1.1. The PHY is configured as a MIPI master supporting Display Serial interface DSI. The High-Speed signals have a low voltage swing, while Low-Power signals have large swing. High-Speed functions are used for High-Speed data traffic while low power functions are mostly used for control.
- Supports MIPI Specification for D-PHY Version 2.1
- Consists of 1 Clock lane and 4 Data lanes
- Supports both high speed and low-power modes
- 80 Mbps to 1.5 Gbps data rate in high speed mode
- 10 Mbps data rate in low-power mode
- Low power dissipation
- Testability support
- The TX+ is a Mixel proprietary configuration that is optimized to support full-speed production and in-system testing while minimizing area and leakage power.
- GDSII and LVS Netlist
- Integration Guideline
- Timing Model and Behavioral Model
- One year support
- Consumer Electronics
Block Diagram of the MIPI DSI Master PHY in Samsung 28FDSOI