MIPI DSI Peripheral Controller IP Core
peripheral. Designed for use in portable electronic devices such as media players, mobile phones, and personal assistant devices, HIP3510 is fully compliant to MIPI
Alliance's DSI, DPI-2, and DCS standards, as well as to AMBA's AHB specification. The video data is provided from an external D-PHY using either the HS (High Speed) or LP (Low Power) reception modes via a PPI interface, then processed by the HIP 3510 logic according to the DSI and DCS specifications., The output video data stream is sent to the DPI-2 or DBI interface.
This IP core has been designed and verified using Cadence state-of-the-art EDA tools, methodology and recommended design and verification flow.
View MIPI DSI Peripheral Controller IP Core full description to...
- see the entire MIPI DSI Peripheral Controller IP Core datasheet
- get in contact with MIPI DSI Peripheral Controller IP Core Supplier
MIPI DSI IP
- MIPI CSI DSI C-PHY IP for TSMC (5nm, 6/7nm, 12/16nm, 22nm, 28nm, 40nm)
- MIPI DSI Receiver Controller v1.3
- MIPI DSI Transmit Controller v1.3
- MIPI D-PHY / C-PHY Combo IP for TSMC (5nm, 6/7nm, 12/16nm, 22nm, 28nm, 40nm)
- MIPI C-PHY/D-PHY Combo TX+ IP 4.5Gsps/4.5Gbps in TSMC N5
- MIPI CSI DSI Controller - CPHY CSI-2 Transmitter v 2.1, Compatible with MIPI C-PHY v1.2 & DPHY v2.1.