Most mobile processors use industry standard interfaces such as MIPI DSI for interface connectivity. Larger consumer and industrial displays sometimes have a OpenLDI or LVDS interface that cannot be directly connected to a mobile application processor without a bridge. Many new applications want to leverage mobile innovations while utilizing larger displays with specific requirements and capabilities.
Lattice CrossLink is a programmable video interface bridging device capable of converting processors with MIPI DSI interfaces to OpenLDI at up to 6 Gbps per PHY. This bridge is available as free IP is available in Lattice Diamond for allowing easy configuration and setup.
- Supports MIPI DSI Input at up to 12 Gbps
- Supports OpenLDI at up to 6.4 Gbps
- Supports DSI compatible video formats (RGB) :
- Compliance with MIPI D-PHY Specification v1.1
- Compliance with DSI Specification v1.1
Block Diagram of the MIPI DSI to OpenLDI LVDS Display Interface Bridge