MIPI DSI Transmit Controller v1.3
On the application processor side, Arasan’s DSI Host Controller provides the choice of DPI or DBI Interface to a graphics controller. A DBI interface provides downstream support of Types 1 to 3 display modules, and the DPI Interface is needed for Types 2 to 4 displays.
Initial configuration of this IP can be done through programmed IO over the AHB bus, however, other bus interfaces can be provided upon request.
View MIPI DSI Transmit Controller v1.3 full description to...
- see the entire MIPI DSI Transmit Controller v1.3 datasheet
- get in contact with MIPI DSI Transmit Controller v1.3 Supplier
Block Diagram of the MIPI DSI Transmit Controller v1.3 IP Core
- MIPI CSI DSI C-PHY IP for TSMC (5nm, 6/7nm, 12/16nm, 22nm, 28nm, 40nm)
- MIPI DSI Receiver Controller v1.3
- MIPI D-PHY / C-PHY Combo IP for TSMC (5nm, 6/7nm, 12/16nm, 22nm, 28nm, 40nm)
- MIPI C-PHY/D-PHY Combo TX+ IP 4.5Gsps/4.5Gbps in TSMC N5
- MIPI CSI DSI Controller - CPHY CSI-2 Transmitter v 2.1, Compatible with MIPI C-PHY v1.2 & DPHY v2.1.
- MIPI C-PHY/D-PHY Combo Universal IP, 4.5Gsps/4.5Gbps in TSMC 22ULP