MIPI I3C(Improved Inter Integrated Circuit) is a two-wire bidirectional serial Bus for sensors communication. The MIPI I3C interface has been developed to ease sensor system design architectures in mobile sensor and IoT / automotive sensor wireless products by providing a fast, low cost, low power.
- Compliance as per Public Release Edition.
- Two wire serial interface up to 12.5 MHz using Push-Pull.
- Dynamic Addressing while supporting Static Addressing for Legacy I2C Devices.
- Support Single Data Rate messaging(SDR).
- Support Broadcast and Direct Common Command Code (CCC) Messages.
- In-Band Interrupt support.
- Hot-Join support.
- Synchronous Timing Support and Asynchronous Time Stamping.
- Verilog Source code.
- User Guide.
- IP Integration Guide.
- Run and Synthesis script.
- Encrypted Verification Testbench Environment.
- Basic Testsuite.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Virtual Reality.
- Augmented Reality.
- Biometrics (Finger prints, etc).
- Automotive Devices.
- Sensor Devices.
Block Diagram of the MIPI-I3C Master (SDR) IP Core