MIPI RFFE Slave interface provides full support for the two-wire MIPI RFFE synchronous serial interface, compatible with RFFE specification. Through its RFFE companilitity, it provides a simple interface to a wide range of low-cost devices. MIPI RFFE Slave IIP is proven in FPGA enviroment.The host interface of the MIPI RFFE can be simple interface or can be AMBA APB/AHB protocol.
MIPI RFFE SLAVE IIP is supported natively in Verilog, VHDL and SystemC
- Supports 1.0 MIPI RFFE Specification
- Full MIPI RFFE Slave functionality
- Supports following frames
- Command Frame
- Data/Address Frame
- No Response Frame
- Supports extended register read/writes
- Supports device enumeration
- Supports Low power modes
- Supports half speed
- Fully synthesizable
- Static synchronous design
- Positive edge clocking and no internal tri-states
- Scan test ready
- Simple interface allows easy connection to microprocessor/microcontroller devices
- SmartDV's MIPI Slave IP contains following.
- The MIPI Slave interface is available in Source and netlist products.
- The Source product is delived in plain text verilog or VHDL or SystemC source code
- Integration testbench and tests
- Scripts for simulation and synthesis with support for command EDA tools
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.