Integration functionality is the phrase for today’s leading-edge mobile devices that contain solutions enabling growing volumes of content and video, more ways to control and interact, and longer battery life usage. That s why we ve created MIPI SoundWire Master Controller IP.
The Cadence MIPI SoundWire Master Controller delivers area-optimized interface IP with the low power and high performance required for today s leading-edge devices. MIPI SoundWire Master Controller provides low-cost, low-power connectivity for audio data transport and control.
The MIPI SoundWire Master IP is engineered to quickly and easily integrate with other MIPI compliant IP. It s full-featured and highly configurable IP core is area-optimized for each application.
- MIPI compliant master controller with multi-lane capability
- Multi-entry command FIFO for READ/WRITE/PING commands, accessible through AHB-Lite interface or direct FIFO interface
- AHB-Lite interface for control register access
- Support for Bulk Register Access (BRA) and Implementation defined Bulk Payload Transport (BPT)
- Configurable port count, port type and width, FIFO depth and sync/async interface
- Isochronous, TX-controlled, RX-controlled, or fully asynchronous transport
- Bus command ownership - BREQ/BREL handshake
- Automatic PING generation
- Full-featured and highly configurable IP core that is area-optimized for each application
- Complete solution - complementary master/slave
- Fully verified on FPGA
- Clear, readable, synthesizable Verilog RTL
- Synthesis scripts
- Sample Verification testbench with integrated BFM and monitors
- Documentation - Design Specification, Verification Specification and Test Plan
- Mobile devices
- Consumer products
- Automotive Infotainment
- Internet of Things Products
- Internet of Things Sensors