Northwest Logic’s MIPI Testbench emulates a MIPI device enabling end-to-end simulation of a MIPI design.
This includes the follow features:
• Separate versions for CSI-2 Transmit, CSI-2 Receive, DSI Host (Transmit), DSI Peripheral (Receive)
• Logging and display of all MIPI traffic in a user-friendly format
• Provided with an extensive set test scripts
The fast setup and operation of the MIPI Testbench makes it easy for users to quickly and comprehensively perform end-toend simulations of their MIPI design.
The Testbench is fully compliant with CSI and DSI specifications.
The MIPI Testbench is not a full MIPI compliance suite. Contact Northwest Logic for its recommended third-party MIPI Compliance Suite for ASIC validation.
Northwest Logic also provides IP Core customization services.
Contact Northwest Logic for a quote.
- Emulates a MIPI device enabling simulation of a MIPI design
- CSI-2 and DSI versions
- Transmit and Receive versions
- Performs automatic data logging and checking
- Provided with a basic set of test cases
- Specifically designed for quick out -of-the-box setup and use
- Fast simulation speed
- CSI and DSI specification compliant
- Provided in source code form
- Testbench (Source Code)
- Complete Documentation
- Expert Technical Support & Maintenance Updates