Modern Audio DSP, designed for battery operated, high-performance, audio and voice applications
CEVA-BX1 audio/voice DSP is targeted for CE devices with power constraints in mind. TWS earbuds, Smart Home, IoT, Mobile and Wearables are among the devices to benefit from the CEVA-BX1 performance.
Using dual 32X32-bit MACs and quad 16X16-bit MACs, the CEVA-BX1 serves low to mid-range DSP workloads, such as multi-microphone noise reduction, light AI processing and always-on sensor fusion, with up to 8 GMACs per second. The CEVA-BX1 is using an 11-stage pipeline and 4-way VLIW micro-architecture, it offers parallel processing with a scalar compute engine, load/store and program control that reaches a speed of 2 GHz at a TSMC 7nm process node.
The CEVA-BX1 Instruction Set Architecture (ISA) incorporates support for Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD), as well as half, single and double precision floating point units for high accuracy sensor fusion and positioning algorithms.
Security is addressed using dedicated trusted execution modes to comply with the stringent safety standards.
The CEVA-BX1 is accompanied by a comprehensive software development tool chain, including:
• Advanced LLVM compiler
• Eclipse based debugger
• DSP and neural network compute libraries
• Neural network frameworks support
• Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
View Modern Audio DSP, designed for battery operated, high-performance, audio and voice applications full description to...
- see the entire Modern Audio DSP, designed for battery operated, high-performance, audio and voice applications datasheet
- get in contact with Modern Audio DSP, designed for battery operated, high-performance, audio and voice applications Supplier
Block Diagram of the Modern Audio DSP, designed for battery operated, high-performance, audio and voice applications
Audio DSP IP
- Modern, high performance Audio DSP, optimized for far-field noise reduction and Artificial Intelligence speech recognition
- Multifunctional DSP Architecture for High-Performance, Low-Power Audio/Voice/Sensing and Wireless Communication Applications
- High performance dual-issue, out-of-order, 7-stage Vector processor (DSP) IP
- DSP-enhanced ARC EMxD and HS4xD processors provide combined RISC + DSP processing for computation intensive applications
- Low-power, low-gate-count, highly-configurable DSP core for audio and control processing
- I2S/Left-Justified/TDM Digital Audio Interface