We offer high-performance silicon-proven as measured by resource use, gate count, and latency. The IP cores provide FlexE 2.1/2.0 functionality and execute on multi-rate Ethernet PCS and MAC. It focuses on 200 & 400-Gbps Ethernet MAC and PCS requirements for a variety of applications, inclusive of low-latency switches, packet processing based on the quality of service (QoS), test and tracking equipment and other systems intended for such desired markets as data center and high-frequency deal. This adaptable device allows users to add or drop sub-channels or merge channels. These active changes do not affect traffic on existing channels. The core is responsible for channel alignment and FEC (where applicable).
- Flexible FlexE 2.1/2.0/1.1/ 1.0 core performs mapping and rate adaptation between different channels to a single interface from the multi-channel MACSupports any ethernet combinations to maximum data-rate of the device (200G or 400G).
- PCS layer implementing IEEE P802.3bs specification
- Transmit and Receive data-path operating at 782MHz..1000MHz
- 400G/200G/100G/50G/40G/25G/10GBASE-R PCS Core and MAC Core Features.
- Serdes interfaces configurable to implement 8x 53.125Gbps interfaces.
- Series interfaces synthesis option for 16x40bit and 8x80bit or 16x32bit and 8x64bit.
- Supports 1588v2 timestamps and full error handling support 802.3br interspersing express traffic and 802.1Qbb priority flow control (PFC)Logic and power-efficient FEC engine.
- Combines Ethernet streams at a variety of rates to a single multi-channel interface at the MAC
- IP allows access connections supporting 10GE, 25GE, 40GE, 50GE, 100GE, 200GE and 400GE in any combination on any port or groups of ports to a maximum total bandwidth of 400Gbps
- User-configurable client rate adaption
- Supports bonding, sub rate, channelization and hybrid capabilities up to eight FlexE groups
- Dynamically change rate on any port without affecting the existing traffic
- Off-the-shelf, proven technology implementation in Altera and Xilinx FPGAs and ASIC SOC
- High-density routers for data centers
- High Gigabit access switches